Head of Talent Acquisition - Boston
About Frontier Medicines
Frontier Medicines, located in South San Francisco, CA and Boston, MA, is a precision medicine company that has pioneered a powerful discovery and development platform designed to generate medicines against disease-causing proteins previously considered undruggable. We are deploying our technologies in chemoproteomics, covalent drug discovery, and machine learning to develop a pipeline of groundbreaking medicines against the most important drivers of disease. Frontier has been recognized as a Fierce 15 company and a C&EN Start-Up to Watch. Our lead program targets both the active and inactive forms of KRASG12C, a validated driver in a number of cancers that until recently has been undruggable. Our pipeline embodies our vision of boldly advancing science to defeat disease, starting with cancer.
About the Role
Frontier Medicines is looking for a collaborative, energetic, self-driven Head of Talent Acquisition, Boston to join our team. As our TA Lead in Boston, you will work with functional leaders to identify short and long-term hiring and organizational needs; identify and hire top talent; and build a robust and diverse pipeline of candidates for Frontier’s growing workforce.
This role will be based on-site in Frontier’s Boston office.
- Manage the talent acquisition process for the Boston office and implement continuous improvements to ensure consistency, efficiency, candidate engagement, and high levels of satisfaction.
- Recruit and facilitate the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborate with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Be a consultative partner to Frontier leadership and hiring managers to determine hiring objectives and recruiting strategies.
- Partner closely with key leaders and hiring managers to ensure achievement of business objectives through the hiring of diverse top talent across all teams.
- Create action plans for improving the candidate experience.
- Drive the development of diversity recruiting initiatives.
- Support continuous improvement in our candidate experience and on-boarding of new hires.
- Work with key leaders and hiring managers to review existing processes and/or innovate to create new approaches based on the changing landscape, workforce composition, and business needs.
- 10+ years recruiting experience, preferably with 5+ in biopharmaceutical industry.
- Bachelors degree.
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting.
- Experience implementing Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and an ability to handle, track and execute multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Strong and collaborative work ethic; must be a self-starter and persistent in achieving objectives to support Frontier’s scientific and business goals.
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – proactive, persistent, collaborative, and a willingness to flexibly play a wide variety of roles as situations require.