Last Revised: April 28, 2021
Information Collection and Use
In certain sections of this website, we may invite you to contact us with questions or to request information, including about possible partnerships, career opportunities or to submit your curriculum vitae/resume to Frontier Medicines. Due to the nature of some of these activities, we may collect personal information such as your name, address, ZIP code, e-mail address, resume information and other contact information that you voluntarily transmit to us. We may use your personal information to respond to your inquiries, to contact you regarding possible partnership or career opportunities, to process job applications, for internal business analysis or other management and administration purposes or to improve the content and general administration of the website.
In addition to the foregoing, we may use all of the above information to comply with any applicable legal obligations, to enforce any applicable terms of service, and to protect or defend the Frontier Medicines, our rights, the rights of our users, or others.
We also automatically collect certain information about your interaction with the website (“Usage Data”). To do this, we may use various tracking technologies, including web beacons/clear gifs, and cookies.
Usage Data may include:
- Unique device identifier;
- Device type, such as your phone, computer, or tablet;
- IP address;
- Browser type;
- Date and time stamps, such as the date and time you first accessed the website;
- Operating system;
- Log data;
- Number of visits;
- Language of device;
- Precise location; and
- Other information regarding your interaction with the website, such as clickstream data.
Periodically, some pages on this website may use “cookies,” which are small files that the website places on your hard drive for identification purposes. These files are used for website registration and customization the next time you visit us. Your web browser may allow you to be notified when you are receiving a cookie, giving you the choice to accept it or not. You can also refuse all cookies by turning them off in your browser. By not accepting cookies, some pages may not fully function and you may not be able to access certain information on this website.
We also use Google Analytics to customize and operate our website. To opt out of tracking by Google Analytics, click here.
Do Not Track Signals
Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set in some web browsers, allowing users to opt out of tracking by websites and online services. Our website currently does not respond to DNT signals.
Disclosures and Transfer of Information
We may disclose personal information about you to third parties as follows:
- With our affiliates or otherwise within our corporate group.
- To comply with applicable law or any obligations thereunder, including cooperation with law enforcement, judicial orders, and regulatory inquiries.
- With your permission to make the disclosure.
- With our third party service providers to facilitate our provision of the website, provide customer support, perform website-related services (e.g., maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the features) or to assist us in analyzing how our website is used;
- To ensure the safety and security of Frontier Medicines and/or its users.
- With professional advisors, such as auditors, law firms, or accounting firms.
- In connection with a business transaction, such as a sale, transfer or re-organization of some or all of Frontier Medicines
Certain features of our website permit you to initiate interactions between the website and third-party services or platforms, such as social networks (e.g., LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.) (“Social Features”). Social Features include features that allow you to click and access our pages on such third-party platforms, and from there to “like” or “share” our content on those platforms. Use of Social Features may entail a third party’s collection and/or use of your data. If you use Social Features or similar third-party services, information you post or otherwise make accessible may be publicly displayed by the third-party service you are using. Both Frontier Medicines and the third party may have access to information about you and your use of both the website and the third-party service. For more information on third-party websites, services, and platforms, see Section “Links to Other Websites.”
Links to Other Websites
Frontier Medicines does not target knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and you believe your child has provided personal information to Frontier Medicines, please contact us at email@example.com so we can delete this information
We may employ procedural and technological measures consistent with industry practice to protect your personal information. Please be aware, however, that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Frontier Medicines cannot and does not guarantee that it can protect your personal information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.