December 3, 2020
Frontier Medicines, located in South San Francisco, CA, is a pre-clinical stage biopharmaceutical company that is pioneering breakthrough technologies to drug the “undruggable” proteome. Targeting a majority of the human proteome with small molecule drugs has been historically unsuccessful, which is one of the most critical challenges in addressing human disease. Frontier’s platform, based on proprietary chemoproteomic technologies, novel protein degradation approaches, and sophisticated machine learning algorithms, makes drugging the “undruggable” proteome finally feasible – enabling a paradigm shift in drug discovery. Our therapeutic programs are focused on some of the most important and difficult targets in human disease, starting with cancer, in order to change the lives of patients for the better.
Frontier Medicines is in search of a talented Executive Assistant to support two members of the senior leadership team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a tight knit team and partner with a company that is focused on innovative technologies. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for anticipating the needs of the Chief Technology Officer and Chief Scientific Officer, as well as other senior leaders from time to time, while working to streamline daily administrative and operational tasks. The ideal candidate will also support strategic initiatives, function as a partner, and manage short-term and long-term projects. This individual should be a solutions-oriented professional with a meticulous eye for detail and will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage calendars for the CTO and CSO: book meetings and conference rooms, arrange travel planning and logistics, schedule interviews, etc., ensuring all of their time is used efficiently and effectively.
- Act as gatekeeper and trusted advisor for executives, while proactively prioritizing active projects.
- Keep executives on track and abreast of all priorities as well as strategically managing their time.
- Coordinate important meetings, including preparing presentations, necessary materials, and agendas.
- Handle correspondence, project documentation, and project updates.
- Manage projects and initiatives that improve operational effectiveness.
- Assist the Head of Operations in keeping the office organized: stocking supplies, managing workspace allocation, welcoming visitors, etc.
- Assist with planning fun events: virtual and in-person event planning, remembering and celebrating team member birthdays, work anniversaries, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience assisting leadership in biotech or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills as you will be interfacing with high-level executives.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required.
- Demonstrated track record of managing multiple tasks and sensitive information with discretion.
- Quick learner with a creative approach to problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Team-player mentality, with an enthusiastic willingness to jump in wherever needed.
- Impeccable attention to detail and precision.
- Passion and commitment to innovative biotech research.
- Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours if needed.
- Experience with cloud based management and office tools such as Box, Slack, Monday, Replicon is a plus.
- Experience in a fast paced and growth environment is a plus.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.